Wanted: VP Recruitment
Our current VP Recruitment will be taking a leave of absence from the patrol next year so we’re on the hunt.
The Edmonton Zone Executive team is responsible for the operations of the Canadian Ski Patrol Edmonton Zone. As the VP of Recruitment, you are responsible for preforming a number of duties to market and promote the CSP Edmonton Zone in addition to attracting new members. This position is open to ALL active members of the CSP Edmonton Zone (no minimum number years of service). This is a learning position; those who do not have Executive experience should not hesitate to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general information and assistance over the phone, electronically and in person
- Identify advertising opportunities to attract new members.
- Establish and work within a budget
- Presentations at annual Recruitment information night. Duties will include updating/creating a PowerPoint presentation and public speaking.
- Media buying and media relations experience is an asset
- Social media management
- Facilitate ad hoc on hill events (Family day, Canadian Ski Patrol Day, etc)
- Be a role model for CSP values and behaviors
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization and external prospective members
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent typing skills, including proper spelling and grammar
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Presentation skills required
- Experience in marketing or recruitment is not necessary, but is considered an asset
If you are interested please contact Marty.