Delta Hotels and Resorts – a partner for you and the CSPS
We are pleased to announce a truly positive partnership agreement with Delta Hotels and Resorts that delivers first-class benefits to the system and to our members. Under the agreement, CSPS members like you will receive a discount for any stay at a Delta hotel, whether it is business or pleasure. Moreover, Delta Hotels has agreed to provide the CSPS with financial support once a set number of room nights are used each year.
The following are the details of our agreement:
- Delta Hotels and Resorts will be designated as an official partner and the “Official Hotel Company of the Canadian Ski Patrol System”
- Delta will provide a 10 per cent discount off the daily sell rate for rooms booked by members and staff of the CSPS. The rate offer will commence immediately and is applicable until December 31, 2011 and will be updated annually. Thus any rooms you book for business or pleasure will be eligible for this 10 per cent discount. The daily sell rate is that rate for which a room is selling for that day at a particular hotel. It should be noted that this 10 per cent discount will not apply to rooms that are booked as part of a group event.
- Delta agrees to provide a five per cent rebate back to the CSPS once a volume of 500 room nights per year is achieved which will include those rooms which we book for meetings such as the NAC even though those rooms do not qualify for the 10 per cent discount.
- Delta has provided a private internet URL reservation link for ease of booking. The URL is as follows: http://www.deltahotels.com/cdnskipatrol/csp
- We urge you to use this link as it will automatically calculate your discount when booking your room. In addition it will allow us to track our yearly room night usage. Should you wish to call please use the following toll free number (1-888-890-3222) and quote “Canadian Ski Patrol System” to take advantage of the rate.
- Delta encourages all CSPS members to sign up for the Delta Privilege Program the benefits of the program may be found at www.deltahotels.com.
Delta has provided us with the following information regarding this program:
Delta Privilege Program membership is complimentary. To become a Delta Privilege member, simply fill out an on-line application, or visit the front desk at any of Delta’s properties to sign up. You can choose either to receive an electronic confirmation of your enrolment or to have a membership kit mailed to you within 48 hours of our receiving your information. With your permission, Delta will communicate with you regularly with information specifically tailored to your membership in the program and special offers that are both relevant and exclusive to members.
- You may be asked when you check into a Delta to show proof of membership in the CSPS which you can easily do with your CSPS identification card.
This agreement is of benefit both to you as a CSPS member and to the System overall. We encourage you to take advantage of the services of our newest national partner.